- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Tina Fey Legitimately Sick of Todd Akin
Posted at 3:50 p.m. on Oct. 25, 2012
“30 Rock” creator and spot-on Sarah Palin impersonator Tina Fey on Wednesday night lit into Missouri Republican and Senate hopeful Rep. Todd Akin for his mind-blowing “legitimate rape” theory.
“I can’t even finish this sentence without getting dumber. It’s making me dumber when I say it,” the comedian told attendees at the Center for Reproductive Rights’ inaugural gala, a fundraiser at New York’s iconic Lincoln Center.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here