- Despite Fattah Indictment, Don't Expect a Scramble for His Seat
- House Democrats Going Good Cop, Bad Cop Against GOP
- Tech Experts: Expect Innovation, Investment on Established Platforms for 2016
- The Software That Draws the Political Landscape
- More Democratic Losses Could Be on the Horizon
Today’s Political Football | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on Nov. 17, 2013
The furor over the rollout of the new health care law continues unabated, with message bills, windy floor speeches, presidential mea culpas and hearing after hearing after hearing. Which brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Nov. 20, and everyone can vote for the winner through Nov. 21.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here