- Donald Trump Tries To Clear Air With Hispanic Business Group
- Does David Vitter Have Something to Worry About?
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
Tom Price Hearts Taylor Swift
Posted at 5:38 p.m. on Feb. 15, 2013
File this under things HOH never would have guessed in a million years: Rep. Tom Price, R-Ga., is a Taylor Swift fan.
Price is totally into Taylor’s country tunes, and has attended three or four of the pop star’s concerts.
“I’m a big Taylor Swift fan,” he told attendees at a Friday morning breakfast hosted by the National Review. “Don’t tell anybody,” he added.
And although Price is into Tay Tay’s music, he’s not so much a fan of her dating choices. Price was not pleased when the 23-year-old star began dating 18-year-old Conor Kennedy, a member of the legendarily Democratic family.
“I prayed when she started dating a Kennedy that that would end,” Price said. The congressman got his wish — Swift and Kennedy split after a short while, and the young Kennedy appears to be expressing his grief politically.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here