- What Does Joe Biden Know About Hillary Clinton?
- Clinton Claims She Has One-Fifth of Delegates Needed
- Clinton’s Support Continues to Erode Among Democrats
- Sarah Palin Will Interview Donald Trump
- Trump at Wharton
By Warren Rojas Posted at 1:08 p.m. on Feb. 5, 2013
The media circus will be emceed by former CQ Roll Caller cum BuzzFeed Washington Bureau Chief John Stanton, while BuzzFeed Editor-in-Chief Ben Smith will attempt to peel the onion that is the GOP’s great off-white hope.
Given that the Florida Republican has been interviewed ad nauseam since the tea party catapulted him to Capitol Hill in late 2010, and again this past summer when White House hopeful Mitt Romney flirted with the idea of diversifying his flagging campaign, here’s hoping Smith et al. will hit Rubio with some left-of-center inquiries, including:
1) Why DO people care about politics?
2) When the time comes, are you prepared to prom-bomb Amanda and/or Daniella?
3) What did President Barack Obama have to gain by delaying the Super Bowl for 35 minutes?
4) Yea or nay on crippling criminals in public?
5) More fun: drinking or crick stomping?
6) Crummiest concert you’ve ever attended?
8) Did my water break?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog.
Warren Rojas is a Heard on the Hill columnist for Roll Call, having previously worked as the founding dining editor for Northern Virginia Magazine and also as a tax reporter for Tax Notes. @WARojas
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.