- Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations
- Does Obama Have a Foreign Policy?
- Even Brownback's Poll Shows a Toss Up
- McConnell Pledges No Government Shutdown
- Schauer Pulls Ahead in Michigan
Tuning Out Election Talk
Posted at 12:32 p.m. on Oct. 31, 2012
Hurricane Super Storm Sandy recently helped break up the monotony of election melodrama (#6days).
But at least one intrepid voter believes enduring salvation lies in losing oneself in University of Kansas basketball:
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here