- Pat Toomey Is a Strong Candidate. Will That Be Enough in 2016?
- Both Parties Monitoring Impact of Arizona Redistricting Case
- Long List of Possible Barbara Mikulski Successors
- Mikulski Will Not Seek Another Term (Updated)
- Russ Feingold, Joe Sestak and the Improbable Senate Race Rematch
Two Times the Fun
Posted at 11:57 p.m. on Feb. 12, 2012
Congrats go out to Steven T. Dennis, Roll Call’s own White House correspondent, and his wife, Stephanie, on the birth of their twins. Laura Elizabeth Dennis was born at 10:23 a.m. Friday and weighed in at 6 pounds, 9.6 ounces. Harrison James Dennis was born at 10:24 a.m. Friday and clocked in at 7 pounds, 8.8 ounces.
Ever dedicated, Steve filed a story about small-business tax breaks late Thursday night, (we hope) before heading to the delivery room.
“Everyone is well & Stephanie and I are ecstatic,” our very own White House pooler reports. Given Steve’s prolific tweeting, HOH expects lots of updates!
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here