- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- GOP Report Says Party Intolerant to Women
- Both Parties Brace for Obama Immigration Decision
- Iowa Lawmaker Guilty of Receiving Illegal Payments
- The ISIS Economy
Vote for Your Favorite Bowe Bergdahl Quip
Posted at 4:43 p.m. on June 11
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists!
- Politics delivered a “Low Bowe” to the welcome home festivities.
- Reminds me of the time we were torn between negotiating with foxes and leaving no nuts behind!
- This is nuts! Supporting the troops was the last thing we could all agree on.
- Bergdahl? I thought we were going to BergDORFS!
- I’m not cleaning this up! Are you?
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on June 15 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here