- In Senate Race, Alan Grayson Could Be Own Worst Enemy
- Onetime DCCC Prospect Greitens Running as Republican in Missouri
- Democrats Hope Baron Hill Can Follow Donnelly's Path to the Senate
- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
Vote for Your Favorite Bowe Bergdahl Quip
Posted at 4:43 p.m. on June 11, 2014
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists!
- Politics delivered a “Low Bowe” to the welcome home festivities.
- Reminds me of the time we were torn between negotiating with foxes and leaving no nuts behind!
- This is nuts! Supporting the troops was the last thing we could all agree on.
- Bergdahl? I thought we were going to BergDORFS!
- I’m not cleaning this up! Are you?
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on June 15 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here