- Could Trump, Cruz Victories Cause GOP Problems Down-Ballot?
- The Politics of Lead Poisoning
- Congressional Black Caucus PAC to Endorse Clinton
- As Intraparty Divisions Fade, New Hampshire Gears Up for Next Competitive Race
- New Hampshire Results Winnow Presidential Field
Vote For Your Favorite Capitol Doughnut Quip
Posted at 6 p.m. on May 7, 2014
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists!
- And just like Congress, there is no center!
- Caution: May contain nuts.
- Where’s the coffee?
- Hopefully it’s not too big to fail.
- Did Michelangelo need a doughnut when he painted the Sistine Chapel?
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on May 11 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here