- Tim Scott Lauds Possible Lindsey Graham 2016 Campaign
- Top GOP Ad-Maker Recovering From Cardiac Arrest
- Why Even Democrats Love Talking About Joni Ernst
- Democrats Court Ex-Congressman for Rematch
- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
Vote For Your Favorite Cliven Bundy Quip | Capitol Quip
Posted at 5:23 p.m. on April 30, 2014
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Rushmore today, the White House lawn tomorrow.
- My cows always wanted to see Mt. Rushmore. I had no beef about it.
- Hey! Who moved my trough?
- We’re bullish on America!
- America, home of the brave and free for the taking!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on May 4 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here