- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
- Ernst Ahead in Iowa
Vote for Your Favorite Distractions Abound Capitol Quip
Posted at 4:24 p.m. on July 23
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Now that’s what I call regulatory relief!
- Get in gear! Or do you also have a faulty ignition switch?
- If we quietly leave, maybe they won’t recall
- Warranties are hell.
- With every crisis comes opportunity…run!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on July 28 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here