- Supreme Court Puts Hold on Same-Sex Marriages in Virginia
- Six Races Will Decide Control of the Senate
- Pryor Touts Obamacare in New Ad
- Is Georgia Slipping Away for Democrats?
Vote for Your Favorite Driving Congress Capitol Quip
Posted at 9:48 p.m. on June 4
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists!
- It could be worse!! We could actually give Congress the keys.
- Whatever you do, don’t let any of the red ones Rove about.
- Man, these Koch brothers donations are getting out of hand.
- Which one has the Cruz control?
- The “R” models and the “D” models keep running into each other; the “I” models just keep going in circles!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on June 8 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here