- Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations
- Does Obama Have a Foreign Policy?
- Even Brownback's Poll Shows a Toss Up
- McConnell Pledges No Government Shutdown
- Schauer Pulls Ahead in Michigan
Vote for Your Favorite Obama-Boehner World Cup Caption | Capitol Quip
Posted at 5:23 p.m. on July 9
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET on Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Sue me? I have Tim Howard as my defense attorney!
- Congressman, you’re no Tim Howard.
- Where were you when Brazil needed you?
- No wonder we’ve been playing for 90 minutes without a single goal.
- My Executive Order already counts this as a goal anyway.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on July 13 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here