- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Vote for Your Favorite Thad Cochran Riding High Quip | Capitol Quip
Posted at 4:21 p.m. on July 2
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 3 p.m. ET on Thursday. (Note earlier time!)
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Don’t even say he’s riding high on the hog.
- Praise the Lard, he won!
- Who’s squealing like a stuck pig now?
- Think we should tell him it’s not a horse?
- No, I didn’t see it coming. I just thought that the pig would have been flying, too.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on July 7 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here