- Poll Shows Nunn Leading in Georgia
- Perry Puts Mugshot on Campaign Schwag
- Politicians Aren't More Corrupt Than Usual
- Axelrod Says Democrats Were Wrong About Bush Vacations
- Bonus Quote of the Day
Vote For Your Favorite Washington Monument Capitol Quip
Posted at 4:24 p.m. on May 21
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists!
- Will this orbit exceed 14 days? I have an appointment at the VA.
- Did anyone get a golden ticket for this ride?
- This was originally designed as an escape pod for the Speaker of the House.
- Georgetown finally decided to come up with some public transportation.
- I knew we shouldn’t have labeled the elevator “Senators Only.”
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on May 26 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here