- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Watch for Nuclear Fallout | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7 p.m. on Dec. 1, 2013
We are now living in a post-”nuclear option” world, at least in the Senate. Will this be the end of the world’s greatest deliberative body? Will it mean the Senate will confirm more judges and executive nominees? What will it mean that some of the world’s chattiest people can’t talk until the cows come home now? This all brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Dec. 4, and everyone can vote for the winner through Dec. 5.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here