- Veteran GOP Fundraiser Moves On After 37 Years
- Will Russ Feingold Be Haunted by Campaign Problems Past?
- McSally Win Gives Republicans Another House Seat (Updated)
- N.H. Democrats Prep Kelly Ayotte Challenge
- 14 Congressional Republicans Jeb Bush Helped Last Cycle
Weekend Work? Don’t Make Me Laugh | Overheard
Posted at 3:31 p.m. on June 12, 2013
“Usually we say that we’re going to do it on Friday and usually that threat seems to get it wrapped up on Thursday night. I have never missed a recess around here nor a weekend.”
— Senate Armed Services ranking member John McCain, regarding the defense authorization bill his panel is considering.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here