- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
We’re Listening! | Capitol Quip
Posted at 6:57 p.m. on June 12, 2013
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 9 a.m. EDT Friday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- The administration did promise to listen to the people …
- No more dome tours then?
- Richard Nixon, eat your heart out.
- I still can’t get a signal for ESPN.
- Who says government doesn’t listen to what its citizens have to say?
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog June 17 and in that day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here