- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Wet and Wild at the White House
Posted at 1:15 p.m. on April 4, 2012
Construction at the White House took a wet turn Wednesday when an apparent water main break showered the area between the Old Executive Office Building and the northwest gate.
The geyser was quickly shut off, but not before HOH caught it on tape.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here