- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
Wet and Wild at the White House
Posted at 1:15 p.m. on April 4, 2012
Construction at the White House took a wet turn Wednesday when an apparent water main break showered the area between the Old Executive Office Building and the northwest gate.
The geyser was quickly shut off, but not before HOH caught it on tape.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here