- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
What a ‘Gang of Eight’ Tattoo Would Look Like
Posted at 7:03 p.m. on June 10, 2013
During Senate debate of the motion to proceed to immigration legislation drafted by the “gang of eight,” Sen. Richard J. Durbin, D-Ill., suggested he’s been in so many Capitol Hill gangs that it “might be time to get some tattoos.”
The majority whip’s quip prompted Huffington Post politics and immigration reporter Elise Foley to tweet the hashtag #gangof8tattoos, launching a Twitter debate of what Durbin and his cohorts should get inked.
Suggestions for the gang’s joint session at DC Ink:
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here