- Rand Paul Won't Win Over Young Voters
- Obama Returns to Vacation
- Is Pat Roberts in Trouble?
- Plouffe Joins Uber
- Crist Wants to Campaign with Obama
What’s Behind Door Number 3? | Capitol Quip
Posted at 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 18, 2013
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Sure I’ll spell it for you one more time. C-O-M-P-R-O-M-I-S-E.
- Sorry, this isn’t The Biggest Loser.
- The rest of these clowns bought into our budget, now why don’t you two?
- The Price is Right is on right after this.
- Patty and I have BINDERS of compromises!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Dec. 22 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here