- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
When Oscar the Grouch Met Indiana Jones
Posted at 6:12 p.m. on April 24, 2013
The folks over at the Smithsonian Museum of America History on Wednesday set up a nifty “Smithsonian on the Hill” event in the foyer of the Rayburn House Office Building. Among the artifacts will be stuff familiar to anyone who grew up watching “Sesame Street” or the “Indiana Jones” movies.
The event will showcase items from upcoming exhibitions, such as Eddie Van Halen’s guitar, George Washington’s christening robe, Civil War memorabilia and Roberto Clemente’s batting helmet.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here