- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Where’s the Congressional Mute Button? | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on March 9
Tensions boiled over last week when House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Darrell Issa, R-Calif., cut of the microphone of ranking member Elijah E. Cummings, D-Md., before Cummings could speak at a panel hearing. Harsh words followed, along with rancor on the floor and, eventually, a kinda-sorta apology predicated on the words “hissy fit.” That brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here