- McConnell Loans $1.8 Million to His Campaign
- What Happened to the GOP Lawsuit Against Obama?
- Begich Holds Double-Digit Lead in Alaska
- Gohmert Says Gays Getting Massages Make U.S. Vulnerable
- Perdue Signs a Woman's Body
Who’s Driving The Bus? | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on Jan. 19
Despite the partisan gridlock of the past few years, as well as the opposition of conservatives, the recent $1 trillion-plus omnibus appropriations bill sailed through Congress. What happened? This brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here