- How to Handle a Broken Campaign Promise
- Democrats Announce Finalists for 2016 Convention (Updated)
- Bill Cassidy Utilizes Weekly GOP Address, Again
- What Did — and Didn't — Surprise Me This Cycle
- Roger Wicker Looks for Fast Start at NRSC
Whose (Red) Line Is It Anyway? | Capitol Quip
Posted at 4:20 p.m. on Sept. 11, 2013
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out …
- Who knew we’d be saved by Red Square?
- So this is what it feels like to play political Russian roulette.
- I’m not even sure about SHOES on the ground.
- Is it just me, or is the red line moving around a bit?
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Sept. 15 and in the following day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here