- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Will Colorado Remove Restrictions on Cheeba and Voting?
Posted at 1:46 p.m. on April 5, 2013
With the news that Kentucky had repealed a law that prohibited alcohol sales on Election Day, we at HOH couldn’t help but spin the story forward, turning our thoughts to other illicit substances and electioneering.
Can Colorado, which decriminalized marijuana last year, be far behind in removing barriers to mixing bud and the ballot box?
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here