- Democrats Have Early Favorite House Pickup Opportunity
- Top Democratic Campaign Staffers Chart 2016 Paths
- Ex-Rep. Brad Schneider Inches Closer to Rematch in Illinois
- Democrat Back for Rematch With Freshman Republican
- DCCC Robocalls Target GOP on DHS Funding
Will Colorado Remove Restrictions on Cheeba and Voting?
Posted at 1:46 p.m. on April 5, 2013
With the news that Kentucky had repealed a law that prohibited alcohol sales on Election Day, we at HOH couldn’t help but spin the story forward, turning our thoughts to other illicit substances and electioneering.
Can Colorado, which decriminalized marijuana last year, be far behind in removing barriers to mixing bud and the ballot box?
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here