- DSCC, NRSC Release Final Fundraising, Debt From 2014
- Tim Scott Lauds Possible Lindsey Graham 2016 Campaign
- Top GOP Ad-Maker Recovering From Cardiac Arrest
- Why Even Democrats Love Talking About Joni Ernst
- Democrats Court Ex-Congressman for Rematch
Will Colorado Remove Restrictions on Cheeba and Voting?
Posted at 1:46 p.m. on April 5, 2013
With the news that Kentucky had repealed a law that prohibited alcohol sales on Election Day, we at HOH couldn’t help but spin the story forward, turning our thoughts to other illicit substances and electioneering.
Can Colorado, which decriminalized marijuana last year, be far behind in removing barriers to mixing bud and the ballot box?
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here