- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Will Colorado Remove Restrictions on Cheeba and Voting?
Posted at 1:46 p.m. on April 5, 2013
With the news that Kentucky had repealed a law that prohibited alcohol sales on Election Day, we at HOH couldn’t help but spin the story forward, turning our thoughts to other illicit substances and electioneering.
Can Colorado, which decriminalized marijuana last year, be far behind in removing barriers to mixing bud and the ballot box?
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here