- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
Yo! Sushi Treats Interns This Weekend
Posted at 12:08 p.m. on Feb. 8, 2013
Yo! Sushi is cutting the oft-forgotten cog of the congressional machine a break this weekend, offering current interns a 25 percent discount on its signature, conveyor belt-delivered cuisine.
“Just bring your word ID and you’ll be fine,” a Yo! Sushi spokeswoman said of the “Welcome Weekend Discount” promotion.
The deal applies to any and all food items — we dug the takoyaki and rainbow roll — which typically range from $2.50 to $6 a pop (individual servings are color-coded for easy identification), but it does not cover beverages. Offer good Saturday and Sunday.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here